17" Custom Mini Hockey Sticks (Imprinted)
Our graphics designers create a custom design based on your logo and the details you send us. With your feedback we improve on our initial design. When you're happy with the design we digitally imprint it onto 17-inch mini sticks.
We use high-quality Canadian made plastic mini hockey and goalie sticks. The mini sticks are imprinted on one side. We imprint in full color.
See some of our latest designs bellow. Use the arrows to scroll through the designs.
To place an order or request a quote, click the "Request A Quote" tab above.
Note: If you're looking to personlized each mini stick please see our personalized mini sticks. We do not currently personalize imprinted mini sticks.
17" Custom Mini Hockey Sticks (Imprinted)
18" Custom Mini Goalie Sticks (Imprinted)
||N/A - Out of stock.|
To place an order or request a quote, email us the following:
- Product name: Digitally Imprinted Custom Mini Sticks
- Your logo or artwork in vector format. For example EPS, AI, PDF, or CDR files.
- High quality PNG or JPG images may work.
- Company name, association name, event name, message, date or number to be imprinted on the mini sticks.
- Delivery date.
- Your name.
- Your full shipping address, including zip/postal code.
- We need your full shipping address to calculate shipping for your quote/order.
- We do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
- Your phone number.
- Image or description of what you like your mini sticks to look like. (Optional)
- We suggest you request a quote early, and order early.
- To avoid unnecessary emails and delays send us all the information we're looking for. If we receive everything we can prepare a quote and a proof within 1-2 business days.
- Send us a good logo. The higher the quality of your logo the better. A good logo is sharp with all details clearly visible. See this comparison. A logo in vector format is the best.
- You can request revisions to our design(s). After a revision we wait for your feedback. Be aware this back-and-forth process can take a bit of time.
Trademarks and copyrighted items are the property of their respective owner(s). Their use requires permission from their owner(s).
You are solely responsible to obtain the proper permissions for any logo, trademark or copyrighted item you send us. We'll not be held responsible for the misuse of any logos, trademarks or copyrighted items.
- We ship via UPS and Canada Post. We do not ship to P.O. boxes.
- International customers are responsible for duty, taxes, or brokerage fees. The cost of shipping does not include these fees. These fees are extra, and will be collected by the courier company prior to delivery.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal.
- We don't generally accept returns of custom products. All returns must be approved by us.
We offer free quotes and proof.
No Setup Fees
Our competitors may have them, we do not.
No Color Fees
Full color imprinting at no extra cost to you.
We produce 80% of orders within two weeks.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's digital imprinting?
The ability to print directly onto various surfaces/materials much like an ink-jet printer prints to paper.
Why is digital imprinting better?
In a nutshell, it allows for full-color and higher quality imprinting - especially for complex graphics.
Do you imprint on both sides of the mini sticks?
The mini sticks can only be imprinted on one side.
Can you imprint each mini stick with a different design?
No. Currently it is very expensive to imprint a different design on each mini stick. All the mini sticks for an order must be imprinted with the same design. For this reason, we do not imprint personalized mini sticks - which require a different name on each mini stick.
How big are the mini sticks?
The mini hockey sticks are 17 inches long. You can find more details about the size of mini hockey stick here. The mini goalie sticks are about 18 inches long.
I have no logo. Will you design one?
We do not design logos.
What's vector format?
Graphics made in programs like Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw or Inkscape are often called vector graphics. Such graphics can be stretched or resized without losing details. This makes them perfect for printing or imprinting.
Vector graphics files have extensions like EPS, AI, CDR, SVG or PDF.
Note: EPS, AI, CDR, or PDF files may also contain non-vector graphics like PNG or JPG images. The file extension alone does not guarantee these file formats contain vector graphics. If we receive a EPS, AI, CDR, or PDF file that contains non-vector graphics, we'll let you know.
My logo is not a vector logo. Is that a problem?
In most cases, it's not an issue. If the logo or graphics we receive from you are not suitable for imprinting or we think won't imprint well, we'll let you know.
Will the imprint/ink wash off?
No. However, long or repeat exposure to water, cleaning detergents, or other chemicals might cause damage to the ink or the mini stick.
Do you imprint black mini sticks?
Yes. We also imprint pink mini sticks. That said, we do not recommend either option. We see a lot of logos that were not designed for black or pink backgrounds. See this example.